GG Weekly Videogame News RSS Feed
Display: Order by:

<< prev
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 11845
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:07:33
+1
Ravenprose said:
I mostly played Streets of Rage 4 this weekend.

Now THAT is an adorable avatar. yes

1176413.png

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 11845
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:11:56

Robio has rekindled my desire to play some Mega Man. Starting of with the Mega Man Legacy Collection 1. Just finished the first game and thank god for save states and the rewind feature. Of course I didn’t need either and totally aced the game first try, no damage, and mega buster only. Scout’s honour.

Edited: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:12:47

1176413.png

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15296
News Posts: 681
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:59:39
+1
Archangel3371 said:

Robio has rekindled my desire to play some Mega Man. Starting of with the Mega Man Legacy Collection 1. Just finished the first game and thank god for save states and the rewind feature. Of course I didn’t need either and totally aced the game first try, no damage, and mega buster only. Scout’s honour.

That's pretty much how everyone else does it.
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 11845
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 03:48:41

Mega Man 2 is still the best of the regular Mega Man series. Kick ass music and cool bosses.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15296
News Posts: 681
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 12:54:30
I don't think I can argue with that. Mega Man 3 probably got closer than any others in terms of matching 2, But that's really the only other one that belongs in the conversation when you talk about the NES titles.
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 11845
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 15:46:21
robio said:
I don't think I can argue with that. Mega Man 3 probably got closer than any others in terms of matching 2, But that's really the only other one that belongs in the conversation when you talk about the NES titles.

Yeah for sure. Mega Man was very good indeed and second best. They just really took a dive after that and felt very uninspired.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 30953
News Posts: 1714
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:45:04
Archangel3371 said:

Mega Man 2 is still the best of the regular Mega Man series. Kick ass music and cool bosses.

Yep still the king. One of the all time greats.

660896.png
<< prev
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
robio (41s)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?